Hot didity blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding

With regret I will not be attending the Royal Wedding in London!

I can't tell you how excited I am for the Royal Wedding of William & Kate.  My alarm is set, I have my DVR set to record two channels, and my tea pot is already on the stove!  Although I wont be in London for the wedding ... (seems like I didn't make the guest list, and Prince Henry didn't accept my offer to be his +1...) I still plan on scrapbooking my experience of the event.  I'm certain decades from now we will still be talking about this Wedding and what we remember about it, and so...  I can't pass up the opportunity to scrapbook it too!

Here are a few pictures I plan on taking to remember the moment!
*  My alarm clock and the time I got up
*  The TV as the wedding is taking place
*  My tea cup and maybe the finger sandwiches I hope to make
*  The kiss on the balcony at Buckingham Palace

There will also be plenty of pictures on the internet that I plan on printing and adding to my layout!l


Congratulations and best wishes to William & Kate!!

Will you be watching the Wedding?  What special plans do you have to celebrate the event?

No comments: