Hot didity blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baseball Season in Full Swing!

Here in my house we are living and loving baseball season! The oldest boy is in his second year of Little League and the youngest had his first T-ball Clinic last night! And most nights we can catch a Giants game on TV. Can't wait to make it to some games this summer!! I thought I would share some of my recent baseball layouts.



I really love the look of stitching on my layouts, especially baseball themed layouts! I used the sewing machine along the outer edge of the page but I didn't trust my skills on this title shape. SO I cheated and used my while gel pen. Super easy and looks the way I was hoping it would!

Oopsie, not the best exposure!
 I used the WRMK Sew Easy tool for this technique. It was really easy and gave the baseball seam effect I was looking for. Tip: I did learn that if you pull the tool towards you rather than pushing up the page you have more control of the tool and where the indention are actually landing on your layout.
Here I tested out my new Hero Arts stamps! As you can see I need WAY MORE practice with them! It was fun and a lot easier to do than I thought it would be.  It still looks better than my sloppy handwriting! Hehe!
I used the Old West Cricut Cartridge to cut out this title! It was close enough for me! And now my page is complete from layout, title and journaling!

We are ready for next season!!!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

they look FABULOUS, randi!