Hot didity blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just in time...

Design Team April Kit Layout 
Designed by Amy Perkins

I can't believe it is the end of April, May is just around the corner, and soon the kids will be out for Summer break! 

Sometimes simple works!  This is becoming one of my "go to" layouts because it uses several pattern papers, and can be tittled and embellished in different ways to make the layout unique.  I'm not one for journaling, and usually I tell my story on the back, but this time I did pencil a little bit of journaling... one day I will make it permanent! 





I find it challenging to scrapbook 6 or more photos on a double layout.  With a bit of cropping and tilting some photos, I was able to get 8 photos on this one!  A matted photo, some tiny types, and a cluster of embellishments finish the page... and one day I will get to that journaling!






Tip:  Find random embellishment that otherwise would not go with the paper, and when you cluster them together you will be surprised how well they work together! 


No comments: