Hot didity blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Design Team Creations

Taraleigh Gray

Taraleigh's fun and unique style always inspires me! Here is what she created with our April Kit! Oh love it!!! Her large white journaling circles  look like they popped right off the green polka dot paper! So clever!!!


 This month we challenged our Design Team to use buttons as a design element. She met her challenge to the max! Look at all those buttons!!! I would never think to make a long row of buttons but after seeing this I must try it!!! I absolutely adore all the buttons on this layout! Buttons are a simple embellishment that can make a BIG statement on your layouts and cards!

Speaking of cards...Thank you Taraleigh for this super cute Thank You card! Here is a great way to use up all that fun paper you love! Rather than hoarding those scraps in your stash make a card like Taraleigh did. And yep she added more of those oh-so-cute buttons! Who wouldn't be thankful to get this darling little card!



Want to be inspired by Taraleigh even more? Ever wonder where she gets those adorable stamps??? Visit her on her blog to get inspired by all that she creates! Taraleigh is an amazing person and her blog is no less than wonderful!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Super cute card! I love it!

Taraleigh Gray said...

By the way, the stamps I used for the card came from a set by My Mind's Eye. The set is called "Tickled Pink" and it's part of their Fine and Dandy line.

Marcie said...

I love how u used the buttons!