Hot didity blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Design Team Creations~Day 1

Marcie Morgan

Here are some amazing creations from Marcie's crafty mind! I can't tell you how excited I was to see her page! I LOVE how she transformed her background from a flat 12x12 page to this beauty!!! She used the Cricut to cut out a background shape...and I am sure if you ask her pretty please she will tell you which fun cartridge she used ;)  A simple doodled edge gives it definition! I also LOVE her white accents! They really compliment the white dress in the photo! Way to go Marcie!



Marcie's cards make me want to make more handmade cards myself! I adore the big bow and check out the orange flowers...look like the white ones from above??? Yep she is super clever and spray ink'd the flowers to make them match.  I am totally dreaming of her sending me this card!
Thank you Marcie for another inspiring and motivating month of creations! Let Marcie know how much you love her work! And check out her blog for more of her talented layouts and cards!

2 comments:

Mandie said...

LOVE this layout, marcie!

Lisa said...

Way cool, I never thought of cutting a shape big enough to be my base page before now. Thanks for the idea!