One of our scrappy resolutions for 2011 was to use our Cricut machines more. So... here we are with an update. We are using it more, but we feel that we are still not using it to is full capabilities. We would like to share with you this tip in hopes that you too will get more use out of the Cricut center at our crops.
When searching for that "just right" image don't overlook themed Cricut cartridges when it is not an obvious choice. There just might be an image that would work perfect for your layout with just a bit of imagination.
Here are some ideas for how to use images from the Toy Story cartridges for things other than the obvious Toy Story images.
1. Use the 'retro' photo frame for a 50's themed layout.
2. Use the space photo frame for a science fair project layout or the plant image would work too!
3. The Martians can be used to for a layout with a title my kids are "out of this world"
4. Use the sheep image for a sleeping baby layout
5. Going to a horse or rodeo show? There is a horse shoe that would make a great embellishment.
6. For all you hunters out there, there is a bulls eye!
7. Taking a trip to the southwest? There is a cactus images.
8. Use the rocket image for a boy themed layout.
9. Use the western boots for a cowboy themed party
10. and what's not to love about the titles... "Let's play".
We are excited to added 2 new cricut cartridges to our library.
- Toy Story