Hot didity blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Design Team Creations-March

Mandie Pierce

I ALWAYS look forward to Mandie's monthly submissions because I know they will be jaw-droppingly great! This month was no exception! In fact this month she did SO MUCH with her kit. I am was once again stunned! You'd think by this time I would be used to what a wonderful designer she is... but I am still left standing in awe of her creatability!



I absolutely LOVE her attention to detail! She stepped up to the product challenge this month and ROCKED it!!! This month we challenged out designers to use floss in creative ways. Mandie not only used our floss but added some of her own! Check out her letter stickers... I bet she ink'd those too!



Here she used the floss to pleat down her ribbon AND embellish her star punch accents AND her journaling blocks! There really isn't a detail she doesn't miss! YEP! Even here to embellish the butterflies and buttons!













 

Anybody else ready to say Hi to Spring with this fun card??? We were so lucky to have Mandie attend our last crop and we were able to bask in her creativity.  She was nice enough to let me smell her paper and ink...I can tell you her scrapbook style is a true reflection of her beautiful smile and funky personality!  

Please tell Mandie what you love about her beauties!

No comments: