Hot didity blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Design Team Creations~ Day 2

Taraleigh Gray

I have to say this month Taraleigh knocked it outta the park! (Baseball season is about to start, can't you tell) I am always amazed and slightly jealous with how much she can get accomplished with her supplies but this month takes the cake! First she hooked me with this stunning layout


I mean what's not to love?? I adore her stitching, ink'd flowers, journaling...um yeah just about everything

Then she totally knocked my socks off with this mini album!!! GASP!

I am so in love! I know she is super excited to show this mini off on her blog too! Check out her post of how she did it. She gives GREAT step-by-steps for those of us mini album challenged (me! me! me!)

Thank you Taraleigh! Crave more of her inspiring work check out her blog or let her know how much you love her work here!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

oooh.... tarleigh! these are great!!!