Gift Card Holder Card
Here is a simple card that can be made in seconds and uses scraps of paper. What we love about this card is that the paper clip which looks like a fun school themed embellishment on the outside actually holds a gift card on the inside!
1 - 5 1/2" x 8 1/4" white cardstock
1 - 5" x 3" school themed pattern paper
1 - 5" x 2" solid cardstock
1 - Paper clip
1 - Ribbon cut to 4" long
You can use white cardstock to create this card, or if you are like me, you have a stack of cards piling up in the closet. This card happens to be one of those blank cards from my closet that I covered up.
Here is how easy it is to make this card.
1. Fold the white cardstock in half
2. Glue the school themed piece of paper to the top of the card
3. Tear about 1/4" off the top of the colored cardstock
4. Glue the solid cardstock to the bottom of the card
5. Add the paper clip and ribbon
6. Insert gift card inside the card
By using different themed pattern paper, you could also make this card for birthdays, holidays, graduation, or even a thank you card.