Hot didity blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Randi's May Design Team Layouts...in 30 minutes!

I am truly blessed that as a mom of 3 boys we ALWAYS have some kind of birthday or celebration going on. This month's kit with all the bright colors and banners was perfect for documenting those fun memories! I had a lot of fun and could hardly choose which sides of the paper to use!





This layout could easily be a 30 Minute Layout! It works best if you have two horizontal photos and 1 vertical photo. The blue and white polka dot paper is about 3x 12 and placed vertically along the edge. The other two patterned papers are  4 1/4 inches wide and 10 1/2 inches in length. These two I adhered vertically and rounded two of the corners on each. I did ink the edges of the papers but to save time skip this step.  Arrange photos, embellish and put a title on there and you are finished. Notice I didn't mention journaling ;)  as this is a time saving step I often skip! I usually add the journaling to pages when I don't have time to pull out all my scrap stuff but still want to feel like I was crafty for a minute!



My next layout could also be completed in 30 minutes! For this layout I wanted to use a lot of photos...so I went to my usual collage arrangement for the pictures. This arrangement is simply placing the photos together in any order that makes them look good or by how they fit together! Next I start at the inside of the layout and work out with the paper. I cut the cupcake paper to 6x12 and placed it along the inner edges. The red I cut 2x10 or 11 and border punched it. Last I cut the blue dot paper out with a shape from the Songbird Cricut cartridge, cut it in half and layered it under the red. I adhered my photos added a few embellishments and a banner which is totally optional and again finished!
 I know no journaling, again!


Thanks for checking out my layouts. If you scraplift any of my layouts send me photos to info@scrapagain.com and we will be happy to post them for you! Happy scrappin'....until we Scrap Again!


No comments: