Hot didity blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Marcie's Design Team Creations for May

This month Marcie really WOW'd us with her layout and card! The green and blue color combo that she chose is amazing!  I love how fun her banner looks with the stars and the patterned paper is a clever touch! This layout is so full of fun elements I hope you will try to scraplift it as I know I will!


 One of my favorite things about Marcie as a designer is her embellish-ability! Often I struggle with what embelly to use or where to place it. Marcie's pages always come out flawless and I am in awe of her embellishments!

She makes it look so simple! Flowers with a brad in the center ad a tag and a button and there you have it....AMAZING!
Here Marcie used her rickrack as a border strip. A great compliment to her border punched strips!

Marcie also created this card that will be sure to impress  your friends on their special day! I love that the card is more than your regular square or rectangle! The way she pulled the top elements "off the page" make this clean-lined card absolutely stunning!




Thank you Marcie for sharing your fabulous style and work with us for another month! Keep em' coming!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

these are super fun, marcie! :)