Hot didity blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Days

Snow Day
Designed by Randi Fien


I am headed off to the snow today for a much needed Girls Weekend!!! I thought I would post the latest snow layout to celebrate!



Techniques Used:
  • Boarder Punches
  • Title- Cricut Cartridge- Winter Wonderland
  • Jute tied bow around paper
  • Embellished with half pearls and bling
This is new paper from Echo Park. I fell in love with the bold colors of this paper and just knew it would compliment the pink snow kissed cheeks on my little boys faces! I kept my photos in 4x6 format and used minimal embellishments to not distract from the busy pattern of the paper.  I used Bazzil Kraft rather than white cardstock to ground the page..and that way I could use the twine one of my fall favorite carryovers!

Thanks for checking! Hope you stay warm and dry this weekend and see ya'll next week!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute! I have been using embellishments & papers that I uncovered while digging out my consignment sale items :D

Christine said...

LOVE THAT TILE FONT!