Hot didity blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Design Team Creations: Day 2

Marcie's playground

Colorful, fun and completely energized is what I feel when I see Marcie's playful layouts! She doesn't shy away from the vibrant colors but embraces them and it WORKS! I love to see this bright layout...a welcome change from the dreary winter we are experiencing!

There are so many things I truly LOVE about this layout. The angled pictures really draw me to look at the page and have my eyes travel over all the details! All the buttons give the page an eclectic touch and did you see the felt heart border strip?? WAY CUTE!
As we mentioned before Tulle was the challenge product of the month. Look at how clever Marcie was to paint her heart chipboard a sunny yellow and tie it with a tulle bow! Using all three colors at once really made it stand out! Again...love it! :)
Who wouldn't want to receive this fancy little card in the mail? The bird in the cage die-cut image and the gingham ribbon have me thinking Tea Party anyone??? The softer color choices on this card are calming and have me longing for spring! I also love the distressed edges Marcie used it really gives her layout and card a finished detailed element!
Thank You Marcie for sharing your creativity with us! Can't get enough of Marcie's fancies??? Check out her blog! Leave a comment here and let Marcie know what you love best about her scrappy style!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow and see what Taraleigh has to wow us! 

1 comment:

Mandie said...

great lo's, marcie!