It's time to purge...
A few helpful tips on what to purge!
What to purge:
- Supplies you find at the bottom of your stash and have had for over a year. (because you know you would rather use the new supplies your bought just the other day!)
- Duplicate tools because you have either upgraded or another tool can do the same job. (e.g. if you have a big bite, you can purge hole punches and other eyelet setting tools)
- Embellishments and stickers you have partially used and were hoping to use the remaining ones one day... and a year has passed and you still have not used them.
- Excessive amounts of one thing. (e.g. If you purchased a bolt of ribbon with 10 yard on the bolt, cut off 1 - 3 yards and purge the rest. Same goes for those packs of labels where you get 25 or more in a pack. Keep 1 of each style and purge the rest.)
- Totes and other organization items you no longer use. Over time our scrapbook organizational needs change when we discover new products and tools. So purge those organizational items that are just taking up valuable space.
- Supplies you bought and just don't seem to use in your layouts. This could be stamps, inks, pens, or tools. If you don't use them... purge them and make room for new things you would use.
- It's time to purge your growing stack of cardstock and pattern paper. If you have colors or texture of cardstock you keep passing on... it's time to purge them. If you have pattern paper you are tired of seeing and it doesn't inspire you... purge them too!
Register now to become a consignor at the SCRAPBOOK SALE on March 12. It's fun and easy.