Hot didity blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

SADT - Amy Perkins Reveal


I'm so excited to share with you my reveals using product from the July kits!  Here they are... enjoy!


 
'Aw Shucks' - (Main Kit - New Adventure)

I will say... that this layout turned out better than the corn!  We may have made a few mistake while blanching the corn, but this July kit was no disappointment.  It's filled with a variety of product from many different companies making it inspiring and fun to use. 

 Station 71 - (Main Kit - New Adventure)



Scrapbooking Has No Age Limit - (Add-on Embark) 

I couldn't wait to use a zipper as an embellishment (a first for me), and had fun cutting the coin rolls into the popular pendant shape to create a unique embellishment.  In this layout, I was celebrating my birthday at a Scrap Again all day crop... and here I am scrapbooking that same event using product from the launch of Scrap Again's kit club ... it's kinda like a double celebration- YEAH!



Subject Park 101 - (Add-on Going Places)

Between fun paper clips, Elle's studio tags, twine, and crystal candy dots... I'm not sure what was more fun; creating this layout or the kindergarten school day at the park



You Make Me Smile- (Embark Kit)

I loved the fun colors and the number pattern paper in the embark kit.  The page really came together when I started to layer all the fun and flirty embellishments.  My new "I-can't-have-enough-of" scrappy product is WASHI TAPE... any color, any patter... I want it all!!!  I loved this washi tape because it combines lots of colors and patterns, and I only used snippets of the washi tape... so I can't wait to use the rest of it in future layouts!!  I used the DIY Thickers included in the kit to make my title "SMILE"  and created a step by step "how to"... that I can't wait to share with you!... coming soon!!

Memories Of My Childhood - (Add-on Journey & Going Places)

With extra pattern paper, cardstock, and embellishments left over, mix matching and creating more layouts is a breeze!

No comments: