Hot didity blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rachel Anderson August Layouts

hello everyone! hope you are having a great summer and hopefully staying cool ;)

I am sharing my layouts for the August kits, Country Picnic and Rustic Summer. My pages use items from both the main and add on kits this month. I used some older photos on both pages this month, because the colors in the kits just felt like they went with the pictures. I love when that happens. I don't scrap chronologically or in order, so its nice when a new product reminds me to use some older pics!




We Love This Town

I love the navy chevron basic grey paper! This is a photo of my husband and I from a few years ago (2007, to be precise). We had our engagement photos taken in old town Auburn, and this one is in front of the historic courthouse. Hence the title... we love Auburn. :) The buttons on the side are from my stash. The title was cut on my silhouette, from the backside of the navy chevron paper. The font is Bebas, and the "love" is a cut from the silhouette store.






Lovely

This is a picture of my niece, Peyton, as a flower girl (from my wedding). The basic grey die cut flowers in the kit were one of my favorite items, and there are a ton of flower shapes in the package --some nice bang for your scrapbooking buck! The sequins in the kit are such a fun item to use. I adhered them with a Martha Stewart glue pen, which is great for adhering little tiny things to your pages. (The stick pin in the bow was just a random one that was sitting on my desk, so its not from the kits).

Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments: