Hot didity blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project Life 2012

Hi, there!  Mandie here blogging for the gals at Scrap Again.  This year, I am going to be doing a series of posts about Project Life for the Scrap Again blog.  So..  Project Life... Are you in? Are you out?  Are you wondering what in the heck it is?!

For those who don't know, Project Life is a concept developed by Becky Higgins a few years ago.  It is memory keeping at it's most basic.  There is not a right or a wrong way to go about it.  Some people use it to document a photo a day.  Some use it to document a month or a week at a time.  I did Project Life last year and loved it so much.  I didn't even have to think about whether I would be doing it again in 2012.  Last year, I used Becky Higgins' page protectors and journaling cards and my stash.  I will be doing the same this year.  For those looking for an even simpler approach can purchase the Project Life core kits.  They are fantastic.  If I didn't have so much stuff already, I would use one.  :) I take a weekly approach.  I think this will be such a wonderful thing to have years from now when the kids are all grown.

  Today, I am going to share my title page for this year's project life  This is much more detailed than I normally go in my Project Life book.  But, it's the title page... I wanted to make a statement.  HA!  







A Project Lifer (is that a word... I dunno???) I love is Lisa Truesdell (aka Gluestick Girl).  I pretty much love everything she does.  But she has done a great series on Project Life.  You can check them out HERE.  

Here is my question for you?  Are there any particular questions you would like answered?  A Project Life post you would like to see me write?  Leave a comment and let me know! I will be at the January crop and will be bringing one of my albums from last year, as well as what I have started for this year.  I hope to see you all there.  Until next post!  
M

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your title page is beautiful! I look forward to following your entries throughout the year.