Hot didity blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Challenge: One Photo

Scrapbooking is my passion. It is my art and my fun. It is always changing yet somehow to me seems to stay the same. I am a creature of habit and tend to repeat techniques or layout sketches. Recently I have discovered I LOVE scrapping one photo on a page. I find I am embellishing an emotion rather than an event. While I still love documenting the adventures of our lives I cherish those sweet photos that take my breath away!

Here is a photo of my sweet middle child taken last summer with his hair grown out and those show stopping blue eyes! (gushing mom moment) ;)

At your next Scrap Again Crop ( April 27th 2013) make a layout with one photo. Scrap either the event or emotion. Or send us an email with your completed challenge for a fun prize! Thanks and happy scrapping...again!

No comments: