Hot didity blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

8 1/2 x 11 goes 12x12

I am mostly a 12x12 traditional scrapbooker, lately I have been dabbling in to cards, mini albums and school projects for the kids. I look to magazines for a lot of my inspiration. Many times the magazines show beautiful layouts that I would love to scraplift, however all too often the layouts I am inspired by are 8 1/2 x 11. I get dimensionally challenged when my scraplift is not proportionally the same. The layout takes me a lot longer to create and I usually get frustrated and give up once it is assembled.

Clearly I have a problem...my solution:

I scraplifted an 8 1/2 x 11 layout exactly and then placed it on a 12 x12 cardstock! HOORAY! Problem solved!!! And I am quite pleased with the outcome!


I even journaled AND stamped!!!
Thanks for looking and I can't wait to Scrap Again...because once is NEVER enough!

1 comment:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! I've gone the other way (inspired by a 12x12 and had to pack it into an 8.5x11) and it's really hard!