Hot didity blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Mandie's (very late) October layouts

Hi, Guys!  Mandie here with some very late layouts & a card from the October kit.  I don't know if Randi & Amy have any left, but if they do, you NEED to snatch one up at the crop tomorrow.  I LOVED this kit.  The colors & patterns were awesome!
I made this rad card with my silhouette & filled in the pattern.  (The stamp is from Kelly Purkey & Simon Says Stamp) 
Alright local friends, if you have not been to Squeeze Inn, you should go.  Oh my gosh!  SOOOOO delicious.  For this layout I went with a fall back design for me - a grid.  When I feel stuck (Or sometimes just because I LOVE them!) I go to a grid.  

For this one, I did a little more layering.  (The wooden veneer stars are not from the kit.  They are from Studio Calico.)  Behind the photo, I used a leftover piece from the card.  Love that chevron!

I hope everyone has a great time tomorrow at the crop.  I hear it was a sell out!  So jealous, I won't get to be there!  Make sure to grab up a few of the kits and get scrapping!

No comments: