Hot didity blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

October Kit Reveal - SADT Amy Perkins

Hi!  Amy here... with my October Kit Reveal.

I am loving the cooler weather just as much as I love this kit!  (... and that the pumpkin spiced latte has returned to Starbucks!)


Batman & Jessie: 
I LOVE Halloween trick-or-treating just as much as my kids do!!! My son has been Batman for the last 3 year and just the other day he said to me... "I think I need a new costume this year!" I'm sure they will change their minds 10 times between now and then, but I can't wait to see them running from house to house... and I can't wait to steel a few butterfingers from their bags too!  This layout is one of my go to layouts and can be completed in under 30 min. 



'P' is for Pumpkin:
Family fun at our house is carving pumpkins!  I was inspired again by a scrap piece of paper... this time it was the black chevron paper cut and spaced to create an arrow... which seems to be a trend in scrapbooking right now.














Pumpkin Carving:
After creating 3 layouts (I have saving one more to show you for later!!)... I still had plenty more from this kit to keep on creating!  I did pull from my scrap-stash on this one (kraft cardstock, tickers, washi tape, and bling)... but I love knowing I am using product from my scrap-stash too!  This is a really a simple and sweet layout, and a great way to use up scrap paper and extra embellishments.




Thanks for checking them out! ~Amy

No comments: