Hot didity blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rachel's September Layouts

hello everyone! I'm sharing my September projects from the Sweet Tea and Porch Swing kits.




a layout with just a few of the many instagram photos I have taken this summer. The little flags are made from toothpicks and cut out pieces of the basic grey alphabet paper -i loved all the different patterns on that page (the button and thickers on both layouts are from my stash).





I loved the floral prints in the kits, and wanted to showcase the feminine side of them with this page. And what better topic than a rare girls night out?! :) The little wood veneer birds were one of my favorite embellishments, so of course i had to use them here.





simple and sweet! I thought this die cut was perfect for an encouraging card for a friend. Its going in a glassine envelope with a starbucks giftcard :)

Thanks for looking! 

No comments: