Hot didity blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

SADT Rachel Anderson Reveal

Hi everyone! So excited to be sharing my projects for this month's kits. They had such a fun mix of colors and embellishments.




Hello Summer
Made using New Adventure, Journey, and Embark kits

I wanted to try out a chevron type of design and I had fun mixing a bunch of different pattern papers together for this page. This photo makes me smile -just a random instagram from a party we were at a few weeks ago. I am kind of obsessed with the Pebbles Crystal Candy Dots in the Journey kit. I used them on almost everything I made this month! They are just fun and sparkly. The white Thickers are from my stash, but there are some very fun Thickers in the Going Places kit.



Dino Party
Made using New Adventure, Journey, and Embark

Some fun pictures from my cute nephew's 2nd birthday party :) I cut the balloons and dinosaur with my Cameo and used more Crystal Candy dots! (white thickers are from my stash).


Left my heart in San Francisco
Made using New Adventure, Journey, and Going Places

Again, there are the Crystal Candy dots! I misted the Geyser cardstock with a little bit of aqua mist to deepen the color just a little. All of the little polaroid images from the Dear Lizzy paper in the Journey kit were so fun to cut up.




Bon Voyage
Made using New Adventure and Embark

Just a fun card that was totally inspired by all of the summery, nautical images I've pinned recently! I love the tiny red Studio Calico alphas from the Embark kit. I used toothpicks for the flag "poles."




Hi
Made using New Adventure, Journey, and Embark

Another card :) The hexagon background actually started as a layout, but it really wasn't working for me, so I turned it into a card because I didnt want all those cute hexagon shapes to go to waste! I just cut a hexagon shape out by hand on cardstock, and then traced it over the different patterned papers and cut them out.

Thanks for stopping by!  


No comments: