Hot didity blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mandie's "Chillax'n on the Beach"

If I click my heels 3 times maybe I can join her! Ok, so this was last summer but I bet creating this layout helped her beat this June-gloom Blues we've got going on here! I am loving the excape feeling I have when I look at this layout! The color combo is totally "chillax" and the bright banner couldn't match the beach chair better!


This month we challenged our Design Team to use burlap. I love Mandie's clever use of burlap in this rosette! How did she get it to stick???....one of our new favorite products, Glubers! If you haven't seen them yet you have got to try them! Mandie said it was super easy and you can see it turned out adorable!



Thank you Mandie for a beautiful card and inspiring layout! Be sure to file this in your 30 minute layout folder and make it at our crop on June 18th! Or send us a picture of your scraplift we will post it for you!

No comments: